Monday, April 9, 2012

Curbside trash - garbage pickup Windham NH - Salem NH

The owners name is Mike and he knows this business inside and out and is so friendly, I couldn’t resist signing up after meeting with him. Anyway we have been with them now for 2 months and I am so grateful for finding him Mike's company that I just had to write this to A Help you if you’re in the area and need quality service without gaining a car payment monthly and B because he is so professional and affordable I feel I owe him at least that. So if you need to get curbside trash removal in Salem NH or Windham NH, please give them a call. Their number is 1-603-320-6608



The transfer stations are good in making you separate your trash and recyclables but boy its so much easier to just pull it out on the curb instead of loading it into your 20-40k car/truck and dragging to the dump. I drive a Cadillac and I cant tell you how careful I have to be to make sure no rips are in the bags, I mean my wife would flip out, as would I if like pancake syrup from the Saturday am breakfast ended up coating out backseat or trunk!!

Getting rid of your trash in Windham NH and Salem NH can really be a serious pain. Granted there are transfer stations but in today’s economy who has time to load up their station wagon, truck or SUV to make a trip to the transfer station on a Saturday. You get there and it takes an hour off your weekend because the lines are so long, that is even if you are lucky enough to have a station wagon, pickup or SUV. I mean who wants to spend even an hour of their time waiting in line to throw out their trash. I dont, and I am sure you don't either. I moved here from Chicago and honestly it was culture shock to the maximum, especially when it comes to Curbside Trash Removal in Salem NH - Windham NH. Back home the garbage trucks would pick every and I mean everything left on the curb, you come here and you cant even get free curbisde pickup let alone if you have a couch removal or sofa disposal NH.

So anyway, its a pain and I decided to shop around to local companies that do curbside pickup in Salem NH Windham NH. I found the larger companies charge ALOT. I found most of the smaller companies are very picky about what they will or will not take. I can't begin to tell you how much of a headache it was weeding through the picky companies and the pricey companies but I remained diligent in my cause and finally found one. The company's name is Stateline Waste Management. Not only do they offer curbside pickup for the lowest rate I could find but they also handle all recyclables and will help you get rid of your junk as well!

1 comment:

  1. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. junk removal

    ReplyDelete